New tool helps fleets manage disparate enforcement between states
- Multiple List Views: Choose between viewing drivers in 2-year Carrier SMS or 3-year Driver SMS formats, or by points, DSMS percentile, inspections or violations for each BASIC.
- View Historical Data: View all driver information as it is currently or view past monthly snapshot dates.
- Improved Search: Search for drivers by name, number, license number, license state, or all parameters.
- Sortable Columns: All columns are sortable in the new driver list simply by clicking the column heading. Click again to sort in reverse order.
In addition, three new robust Export Data Links have also been added to CSA Scorecards. Data Export Tools now include:
- Driver Summary Export: This export allows views of summarized CSA data for each driver including inspections, violations, points, DSMS percentiles and OOS for each BASIC. You can easily sort and filter this data to identify drivers, terminals or managers having the most effect on your CSA scores.
- Inspections & Violations Export: Export inspections with full violation data, including BASIC, violation code and description, unit (vehicle number or driver), CSA points per violation and inspection under both 2- year Carrier SMS and 3-year Driver SMS views.
- Crash Export: Export crashes with full driver information including injury/fatality, tow away and HazMat release information, and CSA points under both 2-year Carrier SMS and 3-year Driver SMS views.
“The newest version of our CSA Scorecard contains many highly requested capabilities for data points, date range filtering, and exportable datasets for analysis,” explained Bryan. “We are pleased to provide these new powerful tools so our customers can take advantage of all the features of our CSA Scorecards and reporting solution.”
About Vigillo LLC
Founded in 2007 by a team of statisticians and nimble software engineers with a talent for deciphering complex information and delivering it in an at-a-glance scorecard format, Vigillo specializes in taking copious amounts of data and turning it into factually reliable and usable information. Leading the industry in trend-setting concepts for fleet safety and business compliance issues for the U.S. commercial transportation industry, Vigillo’s Suite of CSA Scorecards is the most widely used CSA reporting system in the industry today. Operating on the philosophy of “if you can measure it, you can manage it,” Vigillo presents data in such a way that companies can quickly and clearly understand and address their most critical safety and compliance issues. For more information on Portland, Oregon-based Vigillo, visit www.vigillo.com.
LaunchIt Public Relations