The Truckload Carrier Association (TCA) has a webinar with Vigillo CEO Steve Bryan as co-presenter on “Challenging the Accuracy of Your Safety Records with DataQs.” Special pricing for TCA members!
Date & TIme
Thursday, April 18, 2013. Noon -1:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Successfully challenging inaccurate roadside safety violations through Data Qs helps you improve your CSA score and confront one of trucking’s most challenging issues: the driver shortage. Understanding Data Q best practices and how different states handle the process is key. To help you prepare a successful appeal, our panel of industry experts will share how to properly submit a Data Q, as well as discuss carrier case studies and law enforcement’s perspective.
Other topics will include:
- What to know before filing a Data Q
- How to monitor Data Qs
- What are legitimate Data Qs
- What are different state Data Q protocols
- How to avoid roadside safety violations
This interactive program will provide opportunities for you to ask questions.
Who should participate?
Owners, CEOs, safety directors, and any other managers that impact safety, hiring, and training.
– Dave Heller, CDS, Director of Safety, Truckload Carriers Association
– Steve Bryan, CEO, Vigillo, LLC
– Ron Cardova (Retired), New Mexico Motor Transportation Police
– Allan Hicks, CDS, Vice President of Safety, B.R. Williams Trucking, Inc.
TCA Conference Registration & Pricing
|Member Registration Plus Recording||$248.00: Access to the live event on April 18 and the recorded program for one year.|
|Non-Member Registration Plus Recording||$328.00: Access to the live event on April 18 and the recorded program for one year.|