How Big Data Can Improve Your Driver Training Program
With technological innovations and the data it generates literally pouring off today’s trucks, we have the ability to know more about driver behavior than we could have imagined just a few years ago. So how does a safety department in 2018 collect, analyze and deploy all of this wisdom to affect change in driver behavior?
In this webinar, we will discuss the challenges of data overload and offer real solutions to enhance safety and driver performance by leveraging data-driven training. We will give practical advice on how to implement a fully integrated, data-driven training program designed to offer real-time remedial/corrective action training, and show how we use data for hands-off administrative enrollment and assignment—complete with scoring and automated reporting.
Join us March 13th at 2pm where we’ll offer pro tips on:
- Data mapping that provides drivers with relevant training that matters
- Best practices for implementing a strong driver training program
- Saving time while offering a more effective program
- Motivating and incentivizing drivers to participate
- Steven G. Bryan, President, Vigillo
- Brian Kubiak, Director of Marketing – Training, J. J. Keller and Associates
- Mark G. Schedler, Senior Editor – Transportation Management, J. J. Keller and Associates
- Tim Allen, DOT Compliance Manager — Central States Manufacturing, Inc.